1.I‘m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I‘m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of hum123 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I‘m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I‘ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10. I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下
11.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗？
12.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗？
13.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
14.Would you care to see it/sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢？
15.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙？
16.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
17.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗？
18.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗？
19.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗？
20.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗？
句子结构分析：这句话的主干是AnaccidentresultedintheestablishmentoftheFederalAviationAdministration(FAA)。主谓结构式Anaccident resulted，后面跟得是介词短语。That引导定语从句修饰Anaccident，toregulateand oversee…表示目的，which引导非限制性定语从句修饰theoperationofaircraft。
1.The reason for this is not far to seek.
2. The reasons for this are as follows.
2.We should take some effective measures.
3. In other words/Namely/To put it another way/ That is to say, ….
1.I have every intention of...
2.If I am not successful , that is, if something goes wrong, I think I will probably...
4. I feel inclined to...
1.I don’t think I’ve seen anything I like better.
2.…is a marvelous way of spending a day off.
3.There’s nothing I enjoy more than…
5. I'm very keen on...
1.I felt so happy that I could jump for joy.
2.I felt like I was in heaven.
1. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose base must be completed within this year.
2. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts.
3. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.
4. It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas in simple English.
5. What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is being carried out.
6. We will be successful as long as we persevere.
7. Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to things happening here.
8. It is true that we must redouble our efforts; otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries.
9. I take it for granted that they will support this idea./I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea.
10. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved.
11. The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it.
12. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
13. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
14. Upon hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn’t utter a word.
15. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
16. Our goal must be attained. Our goal can unquestionably be attained.
17. Noting can prevent us from realizing the four modernizations.
18. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-grade goods, such as washing machines, TV sets, video orders.
19. No matter how difficult English may be, you should do your best to learn it.
20. It can be said that without knowledge of science and technology, it is impossible to build socialist modernization