1. Don't learn answers by heart.
2. Don't give very short answers except when the examiner interrupts you at the end of the 2 minutes in Part 2. At this point the examiner needs to move on to Part 3 of the test and only expects a short answer to his/her questions.
3. Don't talk about something different from what's on the card in Part 2.
4. Don't worry if the examiner stops you in Part 2. It means you have spoken enough, and s/he has to keep to the timing of the test.
5. Don't worry if you can't think of a word, try to paraphrase and get round it.
6. Don't write on the task card.
7. Don't worry if you realize you've made a mistake. It's OK to correct yourself. If you can't correct yourself, forget it and carry on.
8. Don't ask the examiner if what you say is correct.