1. Newspaper page: the front page
2. Photo subject: athletic of the week
3. Newspaper story: James Parkhurst
4. personal use
5. Image type: colour
6. Price: $80
7. Size: normal
8. Payment type: by cheque
9. Delivery method: postal by mail
10. Reading frequency: every day
1. What work do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3. Do you like your job?
4. Is it very interesting?
5. (Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
Scientists in Honda company developed ASIMO. It receives instruction via technology in its backpack. Kirsmet made in MIT manages to interact with people and can change its behaviour. Cog also developed in MIT, is for the development of intelligence and can sense its environment.
The chart below shows the production of energy (million units) generated by wind in four different countries between 1985 and 2000.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.