1. There is a small swimming pool
2. dining room
3. single parking space garage
4. There is a supermarket nearby
6. There is a primary school
7. The rent includes the maintenance of gardens
8. The house will be available on 23rd April
9. The time they agreed is at 10.15 am
10. Address: Spring Street
· Do you live in a house or a flat?
· Can you describe the place where you live?
· Please describe the room you live in.
· Who do you live with?
· How is the traffic condition around the place you live in?
· How long have you lived there?
· Do you plan to live there for a long time?
· Do you have a plan to move out or not?
· Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
· What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
· What part of your home do you like the most?
1. Charles preferred housework over school. FALSE
2. Charles’s description of people was published. NOT GIVEN
3. Charles denied that he was jealous about her sister’s reception of music education. TRUE
4. Charles was able to familiarize himself with the regions in London. TRUE
5. Charles liked discussing with owners of the second-handed goods they sold. NOT GIVEN
6. Charles’s mother had an idea to help his father. TRUE
The charts and the pie show the number of students at university in a particular European country, the government's annual spending on each student between 1984 and 2009, and the percentages of students’ economic family background.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.