Describe a kind of book you like. You should say:
What kind of books you like most.
What they are about.
Why you like them most.
What effects books brought on you?
Thank you for the opportunity to speak to you. I am sure you will find my talk interesting and informative.
1. a) Because I like reading widely, it is difficult for me to choose a specific type of book. I am sure you can appreciate my dilemma.
b) Anyway, I have always enjoyed reading autobiographies.
2. a) An autobiography is a book, which a person has written about his or her life.
b) For example, famous people write about their experiences throughout life.
There are several reasons as for why I would like to talk specifically about autobiographies. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.
3. a) Firstly, I have been able to learn valuable lessons from the lives of others.
b) For example, the determination shown by people like Newton and Nobel has inspired me to persist with my studies.
4. a) Autobiographies can be very interesting and revealing.
b) In the case of politicians, for example, we often find that they explain the reasons for actions that they took while in office.
5. So it is clear that I will keep or reading autobiographies in future.