1. Does your name have any special meaning?
2. Do you want to change your name? What would it be?
3. Are there any common names in china? Why?
4. Do you have any tradition about naming babies?
5. Are there any ceremonies when people name their babies?
1. Do you work or are you a student?
2. What''s your major? Have you ever communicated about your major with your friends?
3. Will you study with others in the future? Why?
4. What is your plan for your future study?
5. When you study, do you feel happy?
6. What’s your favorite subject? What do like most about it?
7. Do you enjoy your school life? What are the benefits of being a student?
8. What do you usually do after class?
1. What’s your job? / What do you do? / How do you make a living?
2. Have you ever changed your job? / Do you want to change a job?
3. What’s your routine job? / What do you do in the office every day?
What’s your responsibility in your company?
4. Do you satisfy with your job? /What aspects do you like or dislike about your job?
5. What job do you like to do in the future?
1. Where do you come from?
2. Is there anything special about your hometown? / Are there any beautiful places in your hometown?
3. What is the weather like in your hometown?
4. What''s the weather like in your hometown?
5. What are some of the changes that have taken place in your home town?
6. What''s your hometown famous for?
7. What’s the traffic situation in your hometown?
1. Does your hometown have many parks?
2. Do you often visit public parks?
3. What do you usually do there?
4. Do you like parks?
5. What kinds of parks do you like?
6. What do you like most about a park?
7. Did you go to parks when you were a child?
8. What did you do there?
9. Do you think it’s good to have parks and public gardens in cities?
10. Do you think there should be more of them?
11. Do you think you will go to parks more often in the future?
1. Are you ever bothered by noise?
2. Where can you hear loud noise?
3. Do you think there is more noise in people’s lives today than in the past?
4. Do you think that cities will become noisier in the future?
5. What sounds do you like?
6. What sounds do you dislike?
7. What sounds remind you of your childhood?
1. Do you like cars?
2. Do you have a driver’s license?
3. Have you ever driven a car?
4. Do you have a car?
5. Do you often drive it?
6. Do you plan to buy a car in the future?
7. If you wanted to buy a car, what kind of car would you choose?
8. What kinds of cars are most popular in your country?
9. Do you like traveling by car?
1. What time in your life do you need to concentrate on doing something?
2. Does your job require concentration and attention to detail?
3. Is it difficult/easy to concentrate?
4. What affects your ability to concentrate?
5. What type of environment do you need to work peacefully?
6. Do you do anything to help you concentrate?
7. Do you think people can do two things at the same time?
1. Do you like to receive gifts?
2. What kind of gifts do you like to receive?
3. What gifts did you receive in your childhood?
4. Do you like giving gifts to people?
5. What gifts did you give to others in your childhood?
1. How do people in your country celebrate birthdays?
2. How do people celebrate birthdays when you were a child?
3. How did you celebrate your birthdays when you were a child?
4. Do you still feel that celebrating your birthday is important?
5. What do you do on your birthday now?
6. How do people celebrate children’s birthdays today?
1. What languages do you speak?
2. How did you learn English?
3. Do you think that English is difficult?
4. Do you think learning languages is important?
5. Do you think there is any need for people to learn another language?
6. What other languages would you like to learn?
1. What do you do in your spare time (= free time)?
2. (In the evenings), do you prefer to relax at home and watch TV or go out with your friends?
3. What do you usually do with your family?
4. Do you think modern people like to do things with others, in a group?
5. Are you good at organizing time? How do you usually organize time?
6. Why do you think some people pay to learn time management?
Do you think children should learn to manage time?
7. Which part of the day do you like best?
8. Which part of the day is beneficial for your study?
9. How do the people in your country relax themselves?
10. What do you usually do on weekends?