整个7月一直在重复5月份改话题以来的高频话题，一些改后的新题的出现次数也逐渐增多，如a shopping street/mall, a means of public transport, an interesting speech, your ideal working or studying environment, a rule in your school等。这些比较抽象的话题给考生带来了不小的麻烦。但考生只要谨记，所有抽象的题目都可以把它具体化。
Your Work or Your Studies
Are you working or studying?
1a) Your Studies
1. What subject(s) are you studying?
2. Why did you choose to study that? / Why did you choose to study those subjects?
3. Do many students in your country study that subject?
4. (Similar to above) Is that a popular subject to study in your country?
5. What school/university do you attend?
6. Why did you choose that school/university?
7. What do you plan to do after you finish your studies?
8. Your First Day at University
9. Did you like your first day at university?
10. (Similar to above) Did you have a good first day at university?
11. (Similar to above) How did you feel on your first day at university/high school?
12. Do you think the first day at university is important?
13. How important do you think it is for people to have an enjoyable first day at university (or, school)?
14. (Similar to above) Do you think a person''s first impressions of a new school or university are important?
1b) Your Work
1. What work do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that kind of work?
3. Do many people in your country choose to do that type of work?
4. What are your responsibilities at work?
5. Do you remember your first day at work?
6. What did you do on your first day at work?
7. Did you like your first day at work?
8. (Similar to above) How did you feel on your first day at work?
9. Do you think the first day at work is important?
10. (Similar to above) Do you think a person''s first impressions of a new job are important?
1. Who gave you your name?
2. Does your name have any particular (or, special) meaning?
3. Do you like your name?
4. Would you like to change your name?
5. (Similar to above) Have you ever considered changing your name?
6. Is it easy to change your name in your country?
7. (Similar to above) In your country, are there any problems that could occur if someone changed their name?
8. Who usually names babies in your country?
9. Do you have any special traditions about naming children?
10. (Similar to above) What do people consider when they are giving a baby a name in your country?
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What was it like when you were a child?
3. Has it changed much?
4. Would you say it was a good place to live?
5. Would you say your hometown is a good place for tourists to visit?
6. What do you like about your hometown?
Your Home (Your Accommodation)
1. Can you describe the place where you live?
2. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
3. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
4. Please describe the room you live in.
5. Is there anything you don''t like about the place where you live?
6. What kind of decorations does it have?
7. How do you think this room could be improved?
8. What can you see when you look out the window of your room?
9. How well do you know your neighbors?
10. What kind of people are your neighbors?
11. Do you spend much time socializing with your neighbors in your neighbors'' homes?
12. Do you like the environment where you live?
13. Would you say the place where you live is good for families with children?
14. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
15. What kind of neighborhood/environment/surroundings would you like to live in?