1. Are you working or studying?
2. Tell me about the school or university you attend.
3. Tell me something about your primary school.
4. What is your major?
5. Do you like your major and why?
6. What courses or subjects do you study?
7. What is your favorite subject?
8. What is the most useful subject?
9. What would you like to do in the future?
10. What are the characteristics of schools in China?
11. What kinds of majors are available in China?
12. What do Chinese people think about teachers?
13. Is teaching a popular job in China, why or why not?
1. Are you working or studying?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How long have you been doing this job?
4. Do you like your job, why or why not?
5. Do you find your job interesting?
6. What are your main responsibilities in your job?
7. Is working important to you?
8. Have you received any training related to your work?
9. Tell me about your boss or colleague.
10. What would be your ideal job?
11. If you could choose another job, what would you choose?
1. Do you currently live in a house or a flat/apartment?
2. Can you describe your house/flat?
3. What main items of furniture or appliances do you have in each room?
4. Is it a typical house/flat in your city?
5. What kind of house or flat do you want to live in the future?
6. Do you like the decoration in your home, why or why not?
7. Will you move to another house or flat in the near future?
8. What kind of house/flat are you going to move into?
9. What do you think of the area in which you live?
10. How long have you been living there?
11. What are your neighbors like?
1. Where are you from?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. Tell me about your hometown.
4. What’s your favorite thing or place in your hometown?
5. What is famous about your hometown?
6. Tell me about some scenic spots in your hometown.
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown? What places should foreigners visit in
8. Do you like your hometown? Why or why not?
9. What is the difference between your hometown and Beijing?
10. What are the people like in your hometown?
11. If you could change one thing about your hometown, what would it be?
12. What attractive pieces of architecture are there in your hometown?
13. Is your hometown a good place for young people to live?
1. Is it important to focus on one thing you should deal with?
2. When do people need to focus on something?
3. When do people become the most focused?
4. Is it easy to be with concentration?
5. Can people deal with two different things at the same time?
1. Do you like music, and what type of music do you like?
2. Have you learned to play any musical instrument?
3. What kind of music is popular now in China?
4. How does music affect people’s lives?
5. What kind of music do young people like, and what kind of music do old people like?
6. Do you want to be a singer?
7. Has the music you like changed over the years?
8. Do you think music help you study?
9. Do your parents have a different musical taste with you?
10. Who is your favorite singer or band?
11. Do you prefer live music or recorded music?
12. Have you even been to a concert before?
13. Do you think music should be a required course for middle school students, why or why not?
1. Do you often use the internet?
2. How do you go onto the internet?
3. Where do you go onto the internet?
4. What do you do on the internet?
5. Is the internet very popular in China?
6. How can people learn things on the internet?
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. How do you usually spend your evenings?
3. Do you prefer to staying at home in the evenings or do you prefer to going out?
1. Do you use a cell phone?
2. What do you use it for?
3. How often do you use it?
4. Do you like to send short message?
5. When did you get your first mobile phone?
6. How did you feel when you got your first mobile phone?
7. What feature or function of your cell phone do you like the best?
8. Is there anything you dislike about using cell phones?
1. Are there any famous museums in your hometown/country?
2. Do you think museums are useful for visitors to your hometown/country?
3. Do you often visit a museum?
4. Did you go to any museums when you were a child?
5. When was the last time you visited a museum?
6. Do you think museums are important?
7. Do you think it