Where’s your hometown?
Do you like it?
What do you like most about it?
What don’t you like about it?
Are there any tourist attractions?
Do you like to live beside the seaside?
Study or Work
Do you work or study?
What’s your major?
Do you like it? Do you find it interesting?
What work do you do?
What do you find most difficult with your job/studies?
Do you think your job/subject is easy or difficult?
What are you planning to do in the future?
Do you like your names?
Does your name have any special meaning?
What kinds of names are popular in China?
Are there many Chinese people who have the same names as you?
Is there any tradition about naming babies?
Do you live in a house or flat?
Which part of your house do you like most?
What’s the difference between an apartment and a house? Which do you prefer?
What facilities are there in your neighbourhood?
What’s your favourite place in your home?
Do you live with your family?
Are water sports popular in China?
Have you done water sports?
What water sports do you like doing?
What kind of water sports do you want to try?
What wild animal do you like most?
Have you ever seen any wild animals before?
Do you like to go to the zoo?
Have you ever kept pets?
What’s your favourite movie?
Do your friends like this movie?
Do you want to be a movie star?
What kinds of movies do you think young people like?
Do you like travelling?
Which city have you travelled to?
What kind of cities do you like to travel to?
What is the place that left you the deepest impression when travelling?
Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
Did you like to go outside when you were young?
Did you often go over to your friend’s house when you were young?
Is it important for children to play outdoors?
Do you walk a lot?
Do you walk more often than in the past?
Do you think people will walk more in the future?
Where do you usually take a walk?
Do you like to listen to music?
What kinds of music do you like?
Have you been to a concert or live performance?
What are the differences between listening to live music and listening from recordings?
What kinds of music are popular in China?
Is music an important subject at school in China?
What public holidays do you have in your country?
Do people in your country celebrate foreign festivals?
What do you usually do during public holidays?
What did you do during the last public holiday?
Do you think public holidays are important?
Why do we need public holidays?
How many public holidays do you have in China?
Do you think people need more public holidays?
How do you usually spend your holidays?
Which holiday is your favourite?
Do you like to take photos?
Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
How often do you take photos?
In what situations do you take photos?
How do you keep your photos?
Do you often go to a park?
Do you think people like going to parks?
What activities can be done in a park?
Have you ever lived in the countryside?
Do you enjoy living in the countryside?
What do you usually do in the countryside?
Will you live in the countryside in the future?
The Area You Live In
Do you like the area that you live in?
What are some changes in the area recently?
Do you know any famous people in your area?
Where do you like to go in that area?
Do you like science class?
Do you think science classes are important?
Did you have science class in primary school or high school?
What kind of science did you do at school?
Spending Time by Yourself
Do you usually spend time by yourself?
Do you like spending time by yourself?
How do you usually spend your time by yourself?
What did you do last time you were by yourself?
Do you like reading?
What kinds of books do you read?
Do you read electronic books?
Do you read books related to your profession?
Do you think mathematics is important?
Do you think it’s difficult to learn mathematics well?
Are girls generally good at mathematics?
Do you often use a calculator?
What languages can you speak?
Do you think it’s difficult to learn a new language?
Will you learn other languages in the future?
Why do you learn English?
Do you make plans every day?
Are you good at managing your time?
What is the latest plan you made?
What is the hardest part about making plans?
What kinds of people do you like to make friends with?
Do you think you are a good friend for others?
What do you think makes good friends?
Do you keep in contact with friends from your childhood?
Do you often visit your relatives?
What do you do when visiting relatives?
When was the last time you visited a relative?
Why do people visit their relatives?
Do you usually use numbers?
Are you good at remembering phone numbers?
What’s your favourite number?
Do you think it’s important to laugh with friends?
Are you the kind of person who makes people laugh?
Do you like to watch movies or TV shows that make people laugh?
Do you usually make your friends laugh?
Have you borrowed books from others?
Have you ever borrowed money from others?
Do you like to lend things to others?
How do you feel when people don’t return things they borrowed from you?
Do you use perfume?
What kind of perfume do you like?
What does perfume mean to you?
Do you give perfume as a gift?
How often do you use social networking applications?
Why do you use social networking apps?
What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
Do you think it’s good to make friends online?
Do you like to smile?
When do people smile at others?
Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
Can you recognize a fake smile?
Were you patient when you were young?
How do you feel when other people are not patient?
Were you less or more patient when you were angry?
Tea and Coffee
Do Chinese people like to drink tea or coffee?
Do you prepare tea or coffee for the guests at home?
When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
What do street markets sell?
Are there many street markets in China?
What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
Do you often go to the supermarket?
How often do you have a haircut?
How long have you had your current haircut?
Have you ever had an unhappy haircut experience?
Do you like to have your hair cut?
Do you wear jeans?
How often do you wear jeans?
Do you like wearing jeans, and why?
Why do you think jeans are popular?
When do you need to be focused?
What may distract you when you're trying to stay focused?
What do you do to help you concentrate?
Is it difficult for you to stay focused？
Has your voice ever changed?
Do you like your own voice?
Do you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?
Does your voice sound similar to your parents’?
1. A person who taught you something
2. A family member you spend most time with
3. A person in the news who you want to meet
4. A person who often travels by plane
5. A person who is good at his or her job
6. A foreign celebrity you want to meet in person
7. A person who made you laugh happily when you were a child
8. A person who encouraged and helped you to achieve a goal
9. Someone who speaks a foreign language well
10. Your favourite singer or band
11. A person who often helps others
12. A crowded place you went to
13. An ideal house or apartment where you want to live
14. A beautiful sky you enjoyed seeing
15. A school you went to in your childhood
16. A place (not your home) where you read and write
17. A place you remember well that is full of colours
18. A historical building you have been to
19. Something you bought that was difficult to use at first
20. A change that can improve your local area
21. A popular product (e.g. food, handicraft...)
22. Something useful you borrowed from others
23. A picture or photograph you like in your room
24. A toy you liked in your childhood
25. A gift that took you a lot of time to prepare
26. Something special you took home from a tourist attraction
27. A prize you want to win
28. A piece of clothing you enjoy wearing
29. A kind of food people eat during a special event
30. One occasion when weather prevented your activity
31. A time when you were excited
32. A performance you watched recently
33. A team where you were a member
34. An important journey that was delayed
35. A time you saw an interesting animal
36. One occasion when you could not use your mobile phone
37. A leisure activity you do with your family
38. An experience that you played an indoor game with others
39. A time you were sleepy but had to stay awake
40. A piece of advice you received
41. A time when you visited a park
42. An occasion when you met someone for the first time
43. A special day that you remember well
44. A time you enjoyed a free day off from work or school
45. An experience that you got bored when you were with others
46. An occasion when you celebrated your achievement
47. A time you gave others advice
48. An experience you solve a problem through the Internet
49. An experience that the vehicle you took broke down in your travel
50. An occasion that you got incorrect information
51. An experience that you went out with your friends and had a good time
52. An experience that you heard a stranger talking on the phone
53. An occasion when you got up early
54. An article on health you read on a magazine or the Internet
55. A piece of important news you got through a text message
56. A job that you would not like to do in the future
57. A successful small company you know
58. A film you would like to share with your friends
59. A success you have achieved
60. An unusual experience of travelling
61. A water sport you would like to try in the future
62. An advertisement you remember well
63. A competition you want to take part in.
1. Do young people like to change plans?
2. Do old people often change plans?
No I don’t really think so. Generally speaking, most elderly people are quite rational, so it’s unnecessary for them to make frequent changes to their plans. Besides, a vast majority of old people have relatively more life experiences than the young generations. These kinds of rich experience mature their thoughts and shape their mentality, which help them face and deal with the matters when things are off the rail.
2020年1月16日的这场考试的题目都是本季度常见的新题，大家应该已经能比较熟知考官的出题范围了，所以考生遇到P2 新题时要稳住心态，跟之前学过的题卡联想一下看看有没有类似的论据，如an important journey that was delayed和上个季度的an experience that the vehicle you took broke down in your travel就完全可以是同一次旅行的经历，考生只要阐述明白（延迟）这次旅行的原因或感受就可以了。