1. How do you relax?
2. How do Chinese people relax?
3. How do Chinese young people differ from the old in their ways of relaxing?
4. Do you think it is good for people to relax too much?
5. What’s the difference between the ways of relaxation today and 50 years ago?
6. Do you think travelling in a peak season is a good way to relax?
7. Do you think it is important to relax after a long hours of work?
8. What would you do if you have a lot of pressure?
9. Do you feel nervous before contests or exams? What do you often do to release your nervousness?
1. Do you often write things?
2. Do you write every day?
3. What do you usually write about?
4. Do you like writing to people?
5. How often do you send e-mails?
6. What are your main reasons for using e-mails?
7. Do you like to send e-mails?
8. Do you usually write by hand or write using a computer?
9. Nowadays, how do most people write things?
10. Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
11. When do children begin to write in your country?
12. How did you learn to write?
13. Do you think handwriting is very important nowadays?
14. How can children today improve or practice their handwriting?
15. What impression does a person’s handwriting have on other people?
1. Do you like shopping for shoes?
2. How often do you buy shoes?
3. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy?
4. Do you prefer comfortable shoes or good-looking shoes?
5. Do you think it’s good to buy shoes on the internet?
1. Are you working or studying?
2. Tell me about the school or university you attend.
3. Tell me something about your primary school.
4. What is your major?
5. Do you like your major and why?
6. What courses or subjects do you study?
7. What is your favorite subject?
8. What is the most useful subject?
9. What would you like to do in the future?
10. What are the characteristics of schools in China?
11. What kinds of majors are available in China?
12. What do Chinese people think about teachers?
13. Is teaching a popular job in China, why or why not?
1. Are you working or studying?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How long have you been doing this job?
4. Do you like your job, why or why not?
5. Do you find your job interesting?
6. What are your main responsibilities in your job?
7. Is working important to you?
8. Have you received any training related to your work?
9. Tell me about your boss or colleague.
10. What would be your ideal job?
11. If you could choose another job, what would you choose?
1. Do people do a lot of housework in your country?
2. Do Chinese people like spending time doing housework?
3. Did you do a lot of housework when you were a child?
4. Is it important for a child to do housework?
5. What kind of housework do you have to do in China?
6. What different kinds of housework do man and woman do?
1. Where are you from?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. Tell me about your hometown.
4. What’s your favorite thing or place in your hometown?
5. What is famous about your hometown?
6. Tell me about some scenic spots in your hometown.
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. Do you like your hometown, why or why not?
9. What is the difference between your hometown and Beijing?
10. What are the people like in your hometown?
11. If you could change one thing about your hometown, what would it be?
12. What attractive pieces of architecture are there in your hometown?
13. Is your hometown a good place for young people to live?
1. Do you like traveling?
2. In which season do you prefer to travel?
3. Do you think your country is a good place for travelling?
4. What are the effects of the development of tourism?
5. Where would you like to travel to in the future?
6. Do you prefer to travel to the same place or a different place?
1. What kind of clothes do you like?
2. How do you get information about latest fashion?
3. What are the differences in the clothes between now and fifty years ago?
4. How do older people feel about younger people’s clothes?
5. What kind of clothes do children usually wear?
6. What are the most fashionable clothes in China now?
1. Did you collect anything when you were a child?
2. Do you still collect them now?
3. Do you collect anything as a hobby now?
4. Why do you like collecting things?
5. Do people in your country like to collect things?
6. Why do you think people like collecting things?
1. Do you currently live in a house or a flat/apartment?
2. Can you describe your house/flat?
3. What main items