Ø Section 1和Section 2保证词汇拼写准确度，Section 3和Section 4选择题注意观点表达方式；
Ø 填空选择比例25:15, 考试难度一般。
House insurance 保险理赔咨询
1. policy number: TWS107942
2. address: Yernogpilly, Victoria
3. date: 16th August
4. previous claim: lost a bicycle
5. damage because of a storm
6. next to a pool
7. broken window of bedroom then they had to move to the kitchen
8. damage some bricks
9. things damaged: telephone and computer
10. location: in the garage
Multiple Choice(s) / Matching
Assignment about how long should children watch TV
21. The kids who are active viewers perform 选：C
A. as well as non-active viewers
B. worse than non-active viewers
C. better than non-active viewers
22. Children can be allowed to watch adult program when 选：B
A. children become mature enough
B. parents join kids watching TV and discuss with them
C. parents watch first and make judgment
23. What kinds of kids watch TV most? 选：C
A. parents are office managers
B. parents are manual
C. parents are unemployed
24. The influence of watching TV on kids is 选：A
A. one of the major influences
B. influence more than their parents
What is the effect of TV on children mentioned in the recording? 选：B, D
A. damage their eyes
B. enlarge their vocabulary
D. disturb their concentration
A. use existing research
B. do more research
C. do not cover
27. age group: 选：B
28. family background: 选：A
29. religious reasons: 选：C
30. family influence: 选：A
Multiple Choice / Completion
关于single-sex and co-educational school报告（单性别教学和混性别教学研究）
31. What is the surprising result for the research?
选：B. boys get more benefits from studying in single-sex school
32. Who selected more traditional subjects in co-educational schools?
选：A. girls learn more traditional subjects
33. An Australian study found that
选：B. co-educational school benefits majority of students
34. Why did girls study in the single-sex schools instead of mixed ones in Harvard report?
选：A. girls from single-sex school will do a major which is supposed to do
35. The problems suggested by Harvard studies
选：B. boys have less academic talent than girls in the past
36. The level of teacher’s voice should be changed according to the gender of students.
37. Girls are better at working in a group.
38. Boys like to read what are true.
39. Girls pay more attention on behavior of the characters.
40. Girls are more critical of self-confident of their achievement than boys.