Where’s your hometown?
Do you like it?
What do you like most about it?
What don’t you like about it?
Are there any tourist attractions?
Do you like to live beside the seaside?
Study or Work
Do you work or study?
What’s your major?
Do you like it? Do you find it interesting?
What work do you do?
What do you find most difficult with your job/studies?
Do you think your job/subject is easy or difficult?
What are you planning to do in the future?
Do you like your names?
Does your name have any special meaning?
What kinds of names are popular in China?
Are there many Chinese people who have the same names as you?
Is there any tradition about naming babies?
Do you live in a house or flat?
Which part of your house do you like most?
What’s the difference between an apartment and a house? Which do you prefer?
What facilities are there in your neighborhood?
What’s your favourite place in your home?
Do you live with your family?
What wild animal do you like most?
Have you ever seen any wild animals before?
Do you like to go to the zoo?
Have you ever kept pets?
What’s your favourite movie?
Do your friends like this movie?
Do you want to be a movie star?
What kinds of movies do you think young people like?
Do you like travelling?
Which city have you travelled to?
What kinds of cities do you like to travel to?
What is the place that left you the deepest impression when travelling?
Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
Did you like to go outside when you were young?
Did you often go over to your friend’s house when you were young?
Is it important for children to play outdoors?
Do you walk a lot?
Do you walk more often than the past?
Do you think people will walk more in the future?
Where do you usually take a walk?
Do you like to listen to music?
What kinds of music do you like?
Have you been to a concert or live performance?
What are the differences between listening to live music and listening from recordings?
What kinds of music are popular in China?
Is music an important subject at school in China?
What public holidays do you have in your country?
Do people in your country celebrate foreign festivals?
What do you usually do during public holidays?
What did you do during the last public holiday?
Do you think public holidays are important?
Why do we need public holidays?
How many public holidays do you have in China?
Do you think people need more public holidays?
How do you usually spend your holidays?
Which holiday is your favourite?
Do you like to take photos?
Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
How often do you take photos?
In what situations do you take photos?
How do you keep your photos?
Have you ever lived in the countryside?
Do you enjoy living in the countryside?
What do you usually do in the countryside?
Will you live in the countryside in the future?
The Area You Live In
Do you like the area that you live in?
What are some changes in the area recently?
Do you know any famous people in your area?
Where do you like to go in that area?
Do you like reading?
What kinds of books do you read?
Do you read electronic books?
Do you read books related to your profession?
Do you think mathematics is important?
Do you think it’s difficult to learn mathematics well?
Are girls generally good at mathematics?
Do you often use a calculator?
What languages can you speak?
Do you think it’s difficult to learn a new language?
Will you learn other languages in the future?
Why do you learn English?
Do you make plans every day?
Are you good at managing your time?
What is the latest plan you made?
What is the hardest part about making plans?
What kinds of people do you like to make friends with?
Do you think you are a good friend for others?
What do you think makes good friends?
Do you keep in contact with friends from your childhood?
Do you often visit your relatives?
What do you do when visiting relatives?
When was the last time you visited a relative?
Why do people visit their relatives?
Have you borrowed books from others?
Have you ever borrowed money from others?
Do you like to lend things to others?
How do you feel when people don’t return things they borrowed from you?
Do you use perfume?
What kind of perfume do you like?
What does perfume mean to you?
Do you give perfume as a gift?
How often do you use social networking applications?
Why do you use social networking apps?
What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
Do you think it’s good to make friends online?
Do you like to smile?
When do people smile at others?
Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
Can you recognize a fake smile?
Were you patient when you were young?
How do you feel when other people are not patient?
Were you less or more patient when you were angry?
Tea and Coffee
Do Chinese people like to drink tea or coffee?
Do you prepare tea or coffee for the guests at home?
When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
What do street markets sell?
Are there many street markets in China?
What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
Do you often go to the supermarket?
How often do you have a haircut?
How long have you had your current haircut?
Have you ever had an unhappy haircut experience?
Do you like to have your hair cut?
Do you wear jeans?
How often do you wear jeans?
Do you like wearing jeans, and why?
Why do you think jeans are popular?
When do you need to be focused?
What may distract you when you're trying to stay focused?
What do you do to help you concentrate?
Is it difficult for you to stay focused?
Has your voice ever changed?
Do you like your own voice?
Do you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?
Does your voice sound similar to your parents’?
1. A person who often travels by plane
2. A person who is good at his or her job
3. A foreign celebrity you want to meet in person
4. A person who made you laugh happily when you were a child
5. A person who encouraged and helped you to achieve a goal
6. Someone who speaks a foreign language well
7. Your favourite singer or band
8. A person who often helps others
9. A beautiful sky you enjoyed seeing
10. A school you went to in your childhood
11. A place (not your home) where you read and write
12. A place you remember well that is full of colours
13. A historical building you have been to
14. A popular product (e.g. food, handicraft...)
15. Something useful you borrowed from others
16. A picture or photograph you like in your room
17. A toy you liked in your childhood
18. A gift that took you a lot of time to prepare
19. Something special you took home from a tourist attraction
20. A prize you want to win
21. A piece of clothing you enjoy wearing
22. A practical skill you learned
23. A kind of food people eat during a special event
24. A leisure activity you do with your family
25. An experience that you played an indoor game with others
26. A time you were sleepy but had to stay awake
27. A piece of advice you received
28. A time when you visited a park
29. An occasion when you met someone for the first time
30. A special day that you remember well
31. A time you enjoyed a free day off from work or school
32. An experience that you got bored when you were with others
33. An occasion when you celebrated your achievement
34. A time you gave others advice
35. An experience you solve a problem through the Internet
36. An experience that the vehicle you took broke down in your travel
37. An occasion that you got incorrect information
38. An experience that you went out with your friends and had a good time
39. An experience that you heard a stranger talking on the phone
40. An occasion when you got up early
41. A film you would like to share with your friends
42. A success you have achieved
43. An unusual experience of travelling
44. A water sport you would like to try in the future
45. An advertisement you remember well
46. A competition you want to take part in.
1. Do you think cars are a daily necessity?
I don’t believe it’s necessary to drive cars every day, because actually, there are more and more people taking public transportation for daily routine since there are so many benefits.
2. What will cars change in the future?
Well, there are so many predictions like “cars will drive by themselves”, and “cars will fly”, so no one knows for sure. But one thing is certain that driving cars will have to rely on alternative energy, such as solar and wind power.
2019年9月28日的这场考试大部分都是本季度常见的题目，大家应该已经能比较熟知考官的出题范围了，所以考生碰到如voice, Jeans, concentration等看起来比较“另类”的题目时不要慌张，要跟自己平常的生活习惯联系起来，有条理的讲明白自己喜欢牛仔裤的原因即可。遇到P2 题目时也要稳住心态，跟之前学过的题卡联想一下看看有没有类似的论据，如A place you remember well that is full of colours和An unusual experience of travelling就完全可以是去同一个地方，考生只要阐述明白（对这个地方印象深刻/这次旅途不同寻常的）原因就可以了。