1. Try climbing for the first time
2. The students can pay to borrow shoes during the camp.
3. Lunch will be barbecue and pizza.
4. Students can enjoy a spectacular view of the city.
5. Students can try football game.
6. In the afternoon, they will watch dancing from aborigines.
7. Students lived in a block named Paige.
8. When the camps are full, it can contain 65 students.
9. The price is £150 per students.
10. It does not include transport.
1. Name: Quigley
2. Ordered 4 return tickets
3. Departure time: 11:45 am
4. Problem: put a box of error message page
5. One adult can bring 2 kids at most allowed.
6. Free ticket for kids who are under 12 years old
7. Children have less food
8. What if the huge family and school group will do
9. Letter will be sent to the manager.
10. Reference number: GBK8422
1. Contact number: 0273891215
2. Work time from 3.15 to 6.30pm
3. Address: in the Park Road
4. happy to have a student card
5. Qualification: skilled in swimming
6. Interest in music
7. Job: washing and cleaning
8. By police
9. will attend an interview
10. Working visa is not necessary
1. local food: cheese
2. beach football
4. local food: sugar
5. 绕岛游 by helicopter
6. a hostel of a village
7. theme park for children (theme park has games and a film)
8. tree climbing
9. good for fishing, no camping
10. bring your own towel
1. address: 62 Mileda Street
2. language skill: Chinese
3. need bring old to shopping
4. socialize with people
5. license to drive
6. where does she live now: South of river
7. be free only on Wednesday
8. date to start: 13 June
9. put the mall on to the stairs in front of the house
10. get the information on the radio
11-16 Multiple choice:
11. Which course has too many people taken last term? 选B. photography
12. Why was the course of Latin Dance cancelled this term? 选C. The teacher is unable to come to the class
13. Why is the time of the public transport limited? 选A. short term
14. Why does the speaker recommend the students to do at night? 选C. talk to the teacher
15. Who will the students consult about the course? 选C. The admission officer
16. Who will get the discount? 选A. to get a new student to enroll in a course
A. featured in an international magazine
B. featured in a TV program
C. has come to the school for 25 years
D. had a famous relative
E. published a successful book
11-20 Multiple choice:
11. When was the town built? 选A. 16th century
12. Why would the festival be held in winter? 选C. not enough work in winter
13. What is the town most famous for? 选A. agriculture fair
14. The fund that government sponsored is 选B. £15,000
15. There is a free exhibition. Where does the painting come from? 选A. local region
16. During sound of music, people will sing and the audience will need to wear fancy dress.
17. If a family with children wants to see the performance, the best choice is family ticket.
18. If you want to see Moscow ballet band, you need to book in advance.
19. The place where ballet will be performed: Concert Room.
20. If you want more information, understand all the programmers, see information about the festival, you need to check the website.
11. What is it called in international program: Open Gallery
12. What is the theme of this new competition: on the street
13. in theatre foyer
14. nationality: Australian
15. interesting thing: collecting old maps
16. name: Denier, Kesteven
17. present job: running a picture library
18. interesting thing: wildlife photograph
19. present job: lecturer from college of design
20. interesting thing: sports photograph
11-14 Multiple choice:
11. What did the message say about the shuttle bus? 选B. It takes longer time.
12. What does the message say about the bus? 选C. no suitable bus stop
13. How to go to the hotel after arrival? 选B. Get off at the third stop by taking subway
14. What did T tell Jane about the ticket? 选C. She can use the ticket for both leave and return.
15. Lincoln Avenue -- B
16. Hall -- C
17. Taxi pick-up point -- E（大门对面）
18. Bus stop -- I（最右边bus stop）
19. Café -- D（宾馆旁边）
20. Restaurant -- G（restaurant在宾馆对面街中间）
City Project Orientation
11-15 Multiple choice:
11. According to Davina, a typical mentor is someone who: 选A. has lived long in this city
12. Davina says that a mentor could be able to: 选B. suggest best places to shop
13. What other thing does this city offer: 选A. leaflets in foreign language
14. What could people do, if they continue to feel lonely: 选C. take advantage of the informal Thursday evening
15. What advice does Davina offer about fitting into a new life: 选C. accept that thing take time to settle down
16. Open-air market -- E
17. Sport center -- D
18. Library -- C
19. Council house -- A
20. Post office -- G