If anyone needs convincing that the richest of the rich have continued to get richer, unaffected by the financial crash of 2008 and the subsequently misfiring economy, here is the proof.
If anyone needs convincing that…, here is the proof.
是不是已经厌倦了用for example, for instance, take…as an example引出你的例子了?这个句型就可以完全替代上面几个从小学就学会的举例子表达方式了。类似的句型还有：
1. If anyone looks for further evidence/proof that…, they should look at…
2. Those seeking more conviction that…can turn to…
1. If anyone looks for further evidence that Internet threatens and pushes traditional industries, they should look at Zhifubao of Alibaba and Licaitong of Tencent.
2. Those seeking more conviction that funding alone is not enough for great results can now turn to the misery of badly run state-owned enterprises.
3. If anyone needs convincing that allocating more funds to advertisement plays a constructive role for those start-ups, here is the proof.
1：To spend money on improving employees’ skills is the most important investment for a company to make.
2： Agree or disagree, in the past, it was easier for people to identify what types of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.
Less well-known, but no less competitive, are David and James Livingston, two brothers who, in April 2003, raced on opposite sides in the Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, one of the toughest sporting challenges in the world.
Less+adj., but no less+adj.
简洁又漂亮的让步句型。“虽然不。。，但是。。。”。大家可以体会Barack Obama在其就职演说中说的这段话:" These(指上文说的可以看得见的危机) are the indicators of crisis, subject to data and statistics. Less measurable, but no less profound is a sapping of confidence across our land--a nagging fear that America's decline is inevitable, and that the next generation must lower its sights."
1. Less measurable, but no less profound is the depression and stress felt by the young adults who struggle to survive in the metropolis.
2. Less measurable, but no less profound is the whopping adverse effect produced on the individuals and on their descendants by the modern city, which consists of monstrous edifices and of dark, narrow streets full of petrol fumes and toxic gases, torn by the noise of the taxicabs, lorries and buses, and thronged ceaselessly by great crowds.
3. Less well-known, but no less persuasive is the example of John Nash, an American mathematician who, in 1994, won the Nobel prize in economics for his ground-breaking work in the field of game theory.
1. Your job has greater happiness than your social life.
Less measurable, but no less profound is the immense pressure that those fledgling employees undertake, who are eager to cover basic expense of living and maintain their daily life.
2. Agree or disagree, the rapid growth of cities has a mostly positive impact on the development of the society.
3. In order to succeed, you should be more like others than be different from everyone else.
显然，我们这里可以直接套用第三个例句，也是持有相反态度，对于科学家来说，要想搞出点东西来，不能一味的模仿别人，还是有自己的个性，如果我们能够举两个例子，第二个例子就可以用上面的句型引出，总比用in addition, 或者 another example is 要强很多吧。