1. Whether universities should provide students with job preparation is a controversial issue.
2. Whether the increase of teachers’ salaries can solve the low-quality education problem is a controversial issue.
3. It is obvious that we are living in an information age.
4. What most companies and workforces need are not robots, but creative people who can contribute ideas.
5. What they need most is a few hours of relaxation.
6. What governments should do is to create policies to encourage the use of public transportation.
1. I think that a good command of English is indispensable.
2. I believe that this practice enables students from less well-off backgrounds to have equal access to higher education.
3. Many people believe that higher education is necessary if one wants to live a prosperous life.
1. Nowadays, an increasing number of people are concerned about the phenomenon that our kids are spending more time watching TV.
2. I agree with the view that not only governments but every single citizen should do one’s part to fix this problem.
3. The fact that parents and children are under enormous pressure from work and school demonstrates that a few hours’ relaxation is indispensable.
4. There is a saying that family instability causes social instability.
1. The reason why he was dismissed is that he was careless and irresponsible.
2. Women are much too preoccupied with family. Once the marriage begins to disintegrate, they’re lost. That’s where their unhappiness springs from and that’s why most divorced mothers regard themselves as victims.
3. Change is what keeps us fresh and innovative. Change is what keeps us from getting stale. Change is what keeps us young.
4. This is because it is young people in our society who are able to impose changes.
5. Another reason for this is that old buildings, like native languages, form a cultural identity and keep a unique record of a country.