1.What should parents do to help their children to succeed in school?
2.Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?
3.If the following two things overlap with each other, which would you prefer: dinner together with your family or attend your friends' party on the weekend?
4.Which of the following people can give most useful help in your future career direction?
5. There is going to have students'TV show. Which show would you like to watch? Please Give your reasons.
1) Interview school leaders
2) Students’ debate on political and social topics
3) Comedy about school life
6. Which of the following has the greatest impact on students' life?
1) electronic books
2) smart phones
3) online courses
7. The student is asked to write final project about the famous historical city which you're located in. Which resource do you choose?
1) video the famous building
2) visit the old people
3) Research and write paper
8. If you can have a part-time job at the university, what position would you choose: a lab assistant, a campus tour guide or a library assistant?
9. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you think they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a politician?
10. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
11. Talk about one of your special ways to study.
12. Which one would you like to choose for your final project:presentation,paper,video?
13. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
14. Which of the following attributes would you consider the most valuable in your roommates?
3)has a good hygiene habit
15. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids?
1) Being selfish
2) Saying impolite things
3) Speaking loudly in public
16. Which of the qualities that the parents or family members can help you develop.
17. Which of the following do you think the school should build to improve student life?
1) swimming pool
18. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think would receive more benefits.
1) To predict weather more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with outer space.
19. Which of the following do you think is the best way to know a new school: joining a one-day campus tour, spending a weekend on the campus play field, or auditing lectures?
20. The university wants to provide student more entertainments and three choices provided below. Which do you prefer and why?
1) A theater performance by the student actors;
2) A concert provided by professional musician;
3) A lecture from a professor
1.Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
2.You live in a crowded city with only one green space-the city park. The government recently proposes to build a housing complex on this only green space. Do you think this is a good idea?
3.When going to concerts and movies, some prefer to go by themselves, other prefer to go with friends. Which do you prefer?
4.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Participating in team sports is a good way for young person to learn team cooperation.
5.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: For the success of business, it is important to be friendly and outgoing?
6.Some students prefer to study in a library. Others prefer to study at home or in dormitories. Which way do you prefer and why? Include reasons and details in your response.
7.Some people prefer recording life by taking pictures or keeping diaries, others prefer doing nothing. Which one do you prefer?
8.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It’s getting harder and harder to save money than before.
9.Do you agree with the statement: it is easier for people today to lead a healthy life than people of 100 years ago?
10.If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking it out in a public place or in a private place?
11.Your school is planning to ban library computers from accessing social media websites. Do you agree or disagree with such a plan?
12.If you have more money, you want to spend your money on objects like clothes and electronic devices or spend your money on experience.
13.Do you agree or disagree that assignments handed in after the deadline should receive a lower score?
14.Some people prefer live music, while others prefer recorded music. Which do you prefer and why? Please include reasons and examples to support your response.
15.Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
16.Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it’s easier to teach elementary school kids than college students?
17.Do you agree or disagree with the statement that students should work for a year before entering university?
18.Some people speak out in class. Others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school? Why?
19.Some people believe old people should not take risk and participate adventurous events as the young people. Do you agree? Why?
20.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should attend social activities such as join a club or a sports team in school.