老托福听力93篇PartC原文

2018-07-16 08:00:00 来源:网络 作者:朗阁海外考试
  托福听力重在日常练习,然而必须系统完整,不能东鳞西爪,随意抓取,否则非但无法达成目的,还会损耗时间精力,于事无补。为了帮助大家解决瓶颈,步入正轨,小编在这里就老托福听力93篇PartC原文为大家详细讲解,希望对大家有所帮助。

  托福听力重在日常练习,然而必须系统完整,不能东鳞西爪,随意抓取,否则非但无法达成目的,还会损耗时间精力,于事无补。为了帮助大家解决瓶颈,步入正轨,小编在这里就托福听力93篇PartC原文为大家详细讲解,希望对大家有所帮助。

老托福听力93篇PartC原文


  So, you see, physical illness can have psychological causes.
  所以,你瞧,身体的疾病可以有心理的原因。
  Now, we just have time to introduce another interesting example of the interaction between the mind and the body, placebos.
  现在,我们刚好有时间介绍另一个有趣的例子:心理和身体间的相互作用——安慰剂
  Placebos—maybe you've heard them called sugar pills—are harmless substances, not always sugar, that are used routinely on groups of sick people in experiments.
  安慰剂——也许你曾听过它们被叫做糖丸——是无害的物质,不总是糖,通常被应用在实验中的病人组。
  These experiments test the effectiveness of new drugs.
  这些实验验证新药的效力。
  One group is given the new drug, the other group is given a placebo, and the results are measured.
  一组(病人)给新药,另一组给安慰剂,并且测量结果。
  As you might guess, some of the people who receive the new drug get better.
  像你可能会猜测的那样,得到新药的某些人会变好转。
  Surprisingly, however, some of the placebo group also get better.
  然而,出人意料地,安慰剂组的某些人也会变好转。
  Why? Well, it's an interesting question, one which doctors can't quite answer.
  为什么呢?好,这是个有趣的问题,一个医生不能完全回答的问题。
  Some of the group may have gotten better on their own, without any treatment at all, but research has shown that the very act of taking a medication that you think will make you better, often does make you feel better.
  (安慰剂)组的某些人可能凭他们自己好转,根本没有任何治疗,但是研究表明,采用你认为会使你变好的药物的特殊行为,常常真的使你感觉变好。
  Have you ever taken an aspirin and felt better in five minutes?
  你有没有过吃一片阿司匹林然后在五分钟之内感觉好些呢?
  Aspirin doesn't work that fast, does it?
  阿司匹林不会起作用(见效)那么快,对吗?
  Basically, if you believe you will get better, sometimes you do.
  基本上,如果你相信你会好起来,有时你真的会好起来。
  The history of how doctors and healers have used the mind-body connection to cure people is long and interesting, but I see that it's time to close, so I'll have to cover this in the next class.
  医生和医治者如何使用身心联系来治疗人的历史是漫长而有趣的,但我看到时间结束了,所以我将不得不在下节课再涉及这一点
  You'll have to hold your questions on this topic till then.
  你们将不得不把在这个话题上的问题留到那时。
  Before you go, I have some handouts for you concerning the midterm exams next week.
  你们走之前,我有些关于下周期中考试的讲义给你们。
  以上是小编为大家推荐的老托福听力93篇PartC原文,请大家专注练习,系统*,为听力夯实基础,假以时日,*听力技巧,迎接考试吧。更多精彩内容请关注朗阁托福频道。


  托福听力复习备考误区分析

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/175114.shtml
  toefl听力笔记要点

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/180438.shtml
  toefl听力新思维详解

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/174645.shtml
  托福听力*方案

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/181113.shtml
  托福听力该怎样训练

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/102409.shtml
  托福在线听力怎样练习

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/104308.shtml
  托福听力做笔记的五点原则

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/175020.shtml
  托福听力*方法大全

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/180225.shtml
  托福听力之突破25分的练习技巧

https://www.longre.com/toefl/tingli/181215.shtml

备考资料限时免费领取

立即领取

小朗老师微信

沪ICP备 17003234 -2号 沪公网安备31010102007649号 图书经营许可证:第A7651号 版权所有:上海朗阁教育科技股份有限公司 Copyright 2005 LONGRE EDUCATION GROUP All Rights Reserved