(1)如收信人为未见过面的陌生人、机构或团体时，称呼通常为Dear Sir 或Dear Madam;如能知道对方职务，也可以按照Dear Professor或Director等开头一表示礼貌。
落款一般为yours faithfully或yours sincerely加署名。其中，在写给机构，教授等正式书信中，署名建议为全名。在写给朋友的书信中，署名可以与称呼中朋友名字相呼应，如只称呼朋友的名如George，落款署名则相应的是名如Thomas。
(1)I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about ...
(2)To be frank, in the first few weeks, I got on well with .... However, recently, I have discovered that
(3)I am totally upset with ... and can not tolerate anymore.
(4)Honestly, at the beginning. I was quite satisfied with your service. To my great disappointment, yesterday I found that
(5)It is inconceivable and out of my expectation that it recurred again.
(6)To my great regret, they become troublemakers and affect my life seriously.
(7)To solve this problem, some remedial actions should be taken before things get worse.
(8)I shall be grateful if you could consider my situation and improve it as soon as possible.
(9)I am writing to bring your attention the unprofessional attitude of one of the members of your staff.
(10)I am sorry to inform you that ...
(11)I wish to complain about a ...which I bought...days ago in..
(12)I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with...
(1) I want to know if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding ...
(2) I take great interest in ...
(3) I would like to get more details of ...
(4) It would be highly appreciated if you could inform me what I have to do to ...
(5) I am also greatly concerned about
(6) Thank you for your time and consideration.
(1) I am writing in reply to ...
(2) I would like to express my views concerning
(3) I would like to see more improvements in ...
(4) You may consider doing
(5) If I were you, I would
(6) I hope you will find these suggestions helpful.
(7) Please contact me if I can be of any assistance.
(8)It seems to me that you could
(9)I am very glad to hear that..., so I am writing this letter to offer my suggestions.
(10)I would like to suggest that..
(11)I would really appreciate it if you take my proposals into serious consideration
(1) I am writing in response to your advertisement in ...
(2) I would like to apply for the position of ...
(3) I graduated from .・・ with a ... degree in ...
(4) I have been working in ... since my graduation and have therefore attained a fair knowledge and experience in this field.
(5) I am a rational and diligent young man with good interpersonal skills.
(6) I am used to working under pressure.
(7) I am experienced in , which I believe qualifies me for the position of ...
(8) I hope you would consider my application favourably and grant me an interview.
(9) I have enclosed my resume that outlines in detail my qualifications and experiences.
(10) Your favorable consideration of my application will be highly appreciated.
(1)I am writing to show my sincere apology for
(2) Considering/Given sth./doing/that clause
(3) To remedy this unpleasant matter, I wish to ...
(4) The main reason for/why ... was that ...
(5) She did not realise how much noise would be made,
(6) I would also explain that ...
(7) A happened to be B
(8) Once again, please accept my apologies and I assure you that
(1) 1 sincerely appreciate your help during my stay.
(2) I am writing to thank you for your kind assistance/generous help.
(3) I must also mention the kind service provided by your staff.
(4) I am also very much grateful to Mr. Clark for taking good care of me when I was sick.
(5) We, in particular9 were satisfied with the food and the service.
(6) I was similarly impressed with the large variety of local and International wines available.
(7) If you hadn't pushed me, I would have been hit by the car.
(8) Once again, thank you so much for the best service.
(9)It was very enjoyable to speak with you about
(10)Thank you for all the help you have given men with
(11)Thank you for talking the time out of your busy schedule to
(12)I appreciate the time you took to
(13)I especially appreciate
(14)Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process.
(15)Your help and support is greatly appreciated.
(1) 1 am writing to brief you about the main chores you will have to do in my absence.
(2) As you probably already know, I keep an aquarium at home.
(3) All that you need to do is to feed them and clean their water filter.
(4) As for the food, just fill up the feeder every other day.
(5) Other than that, there isn't much to do.
(6) It would be great if you could keep the place clean.
(7) They would pass their time watching TV or playing video games. So you should have no trouble keeping them busy throughout the day.
(8) In the morning, you could perhaps let him have a bowl of cereals.
(9) If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact.
(10) I will be available via email or phone.
(1)I am writing to invite you to
(2)We would feel really honored if you could come
(3)I would be more than happy if..
(4)I would very much like you to participate in the
(5)I hope all this eventually works out
(1) 1 am so happy to learn that you are coming to New York for the coming holiday.
(2) I regret to tell you that I will not be able to stay with you while you are here.
(3) I was wondering if you would need them urgently.
(4) In that case, we will have to arrange a time to meet.
(5) In case you are busy, we can send them to your place.
⑹ I suggest that ... should do ...
(7) Finally, a kind reminder — as the weather in Bombay is getting hotter, you had better bring your sunglasses and sunblock with you.