1. Despite+n/ving = in spite of 尽管. (不能加句子)
Despite the fact that + 句子(太累赘)
Despite myself, … 情不自禁地…
Her words were so satirical(讽刺的)that I lost my temper in spite ofmyself。
2. Although(更书面)= though(更口语) =even if (即使，更偏假设性)=eventhough(虽然，更偏事实性)+句子
Devoted though we are to prosperity and freedom, we cannot shakeoff the judgmental strand of justice.用倒装
3. No matter how/what/who等= 疑问句+ever
No matter who/Whoever you are, you must keep the law.
Whoever(≠ no matter who)comes will be welcome.
4. …, as long as…
You can do what you want, as long as you like.
5. 名词/表语/动词+ as(though)倒装，。。。，表“纵使”
Object as/though you may, I’ll go。
Small as atoms are, they are made up of still smaller units。
Lover of towns as I am, I realize that I owe a debt to my earlycountry life.
6. Whether…or… 正反两方面，。。。表“不论。。。与否”
Whether you believe it or not, it's true.
You'll have to attend the ceremony whether you're free or busy.
7. Notwithstanding +sth尽管
But notwithstanding its ancient lineage, it is open to thefollowing challenge.
8. albeit 虽然即使
You are to be given one method of communication with your rival,albeit indirect communication.
9. Be原型+主语+表语(n, adj)= whether+主语+be动词+表语(n,adj)。不论。一文学性强的虚拟语气，表让步。
Be it historical tradition, faith and culture, or social system,values and level of development, those countries or regions areoften different from one another.