1. Do you think the government is doing enough to prevent road accidents?
2. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
3. How do you see yourself in ten years" time?
4. Have you ever thought to have your own business?
5. What business do you hope to have?
6. Do you know about any policies about opening a business abroad?
7. What are your plans for your future?
8. Why do you think there are more and more people leaving to immigrate to other countries?
9. Is it good for China that so many people are going to other countries?
10. Will your life change a lot after you immigrate to ABC?
11. What will you do if you are ill abroad?
12. Do you know what to do in case of emergency?
13. What will do if you cannot find a job in ABC?
14. Why do you want to immigrate to ABC?
15. What will you do after the IELTS test?
16. What will do if you fail the IELTS test?
17. What"s your dream job?
18. How long have you been learning English?
19. What troubles you most at the moment?
10. Does your family support your decision on going ABC? What help do they offer?
雅思口语*范文之Describe a Family
What is Family? How do you define a family?
People who care and love each other with a heart filled with respect .
I would define my Family as a breath of fresh air!
People who you hate most of the time, but are forced to love unconditionally :)
Bunch of people who will make you sometimes happy, sometimes sad but are always there when you need them, when you are going through good times and bad.
The ones that are there for you all your life through good and bad. they love and care for you even if you are the most hated person in the world, and always have a shoulder to lean on.
Some words to describe Family !
fun, loving, caring, compassionate, thoughtful, wonderful
exciting, joyful, protective, loving, functional
togetherness, lovable, trustworthy, funny, adventuress,
spontanious, fun filled, halarious, god's angelsm, comforting
Say something about your Family!
My maternal grandfather's ancestor came from...
My family is big and hectic, but we're always there for each other. definately protective.
Unconventional, free-spirited, slightly bonkers, and occasionally irritating. But compassionate, well-meaning and generally pretty great.
We're not wealthy in assets, but we are richest in unity and support.
Mostly we just get together for major family events. 》》点击领取免费资料
My immediately family is kind of large and I would not consider us close, though many outsiders do. I guess we are at least rather involved in each other's lives for people to say that. However, each of us is an individual and independent of the others, so that's what makes me say that we are not close. We get along, in general, though. That is the important thing.
And even within the immediate family, we're not especially close, we just kind of sit around and have meaningless conversations, and the closest we ever come to actual 'family time' anymore is maybe sitting down to play a few argument-filled hands of Gin Rummy.