1. Dudley, who was so large his bottom drooped over either side of the kitchen chair,grinned and turned to Harry.
2. Uncle Vernon was large and neckless,with an enormous black mustache;
3. Aunt Petunia was horse-faced and bony;
4. Dudley was blond, pink, and porky.
5. Harry, on the other hand, was small and skinny, withbrilliant green eyes and jet-black hair that wasalwaysuntidy.
6. He wore round glasses, and on his forehead was a thin,lightning-shaped scar.
7. A stooping man had appeared behind thecounter, smoothing his greasy hair back from his face.
8. Mr. Borgin fixed a pair of pince-nez to his nose and lookeddown the list.
9. The name Malfoy still commandsa certain respect, yet the Ministry grows ever more meddlesome.
10. all winking and flashing dazzlinglywhite teeth at the crowd.
11. The real Lockhart was wearing robes of forget-me-not blue that exactlymatched his eyes; his pointed wizard's hat was set at a jauntyangle on his wavy hair.